lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014

Gathering the leaves


As the leaves I left behind,
behind rest my cloudy bed,
my stone heart,
my winter’s warm.
And now,
under this crying sky
I’m nude,
Hopeless
Waiting to be shot to dreams,
by a shiny tear,
-And Never wake up again,
Never to see the light,
Of the wintry summer’s
dawn.-
The sunshines,
As kisses,
Soft, sweet, reassuring
Turn into scorchig lances,
So hot that they are frozen.
My eyes blinded,
My heart dried,
as the leaves I let fall,
My whole trunk lacks the light,
of a shiny tear,
to mutter a weak goodbye,
before my remainings,
my bitter dreams,
become one with the dust,
the dust that will be earth
to sorrowfull roses,
and thorns of regret.
Would you cry upon me,
Would you avoid it, my dear?
★NanaGarcía/@Nanaringain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario